Believe me: You aren’t alone!
we all want to look stunning with our curly hair. Having curly hair is a blessing but not very easy to manage or style.
Often the normal or straight hair people try to make hair curl to look gorgeous.
The secret to making your curls looks more beautiful depends in maintain (try out the best hair dryer for your curly hair)and styling them properly.
But, we don’t have our private hairstylists to style our hair on an everyday basis, but we have the desire to look stunning with our curls.
I try to share some easy peasy styling with minimum requirements & minimum time consumption.
Just take a look at each of the looks below. Each of these is red-carpet-worthy style and easy to replicate.
Before jumping to different styles,
It is very important to understand, how you can choose your hairstyle which suits you the best:
You have to choose your styles according to your face shape with that when you style your curly hair, it will automatically make you beautiful.
Here’s a guide for your better understanding:-
- For Round Face Shape– Try hairstyles that add height to your face.
- For Square Face Shape– Try layered hairstyles as they will soften the angles of your face.
- For Diamond Face Shape– Short edgy hairstyles will go perfectly as they draw attention to your forehead and cheeks, rather than your jawline.
- For Oval Face Shape– All hairstyles look great.
- For Heart Face Shape– Try hairstyles with bangs that appear your forehead smaller.
- For Triangle Face Shape– Full long hair with thick curls will look stunning.
- For long Face Shape– Try Layered haircuts with side bangs.
- For High Forehead Face Shape– full side-swept bangs are the way to go.
- For Short Forehead Face Shape– long blunt hairstyles perfectly suit you. You can try side bangs to looks your cheeks smaller. hope, by now you have an idea that how you can choose your hairstyle according your face type?
As, Not all people are created the same, so their hair texture. There are different types of hair curls, from 2A (that is slightly wavy) to 4C (tightly coiled curl.
2A – If you have slight wave hair then it falls under 2A types of hair (as shown in the picture).
2B – If you have beachy waves with a loose S-pattern with little to no bounce hair then it will fall under 2B (as shown in the picture).
2C– If your hair has a deep wavy pattern then it will fall under 2C (as shown in the picture).
3A– If you have a loose spiral curl then your hair type is 3A.
3B– If you have a tighter curl, but hair loose in front of your head then your hair fall under Type 3B.
3C -if you have 3C curls, you may have a few textures going on—some are corkscrew and some are zigzag tightly.
4A– If you have coily hair, if a toothpick can fit inside of your curl loop, then you are blessed with 4A types of hair.
4B– If you have a zigzag more than a curl, then you are in 4B types of hair.
4C– If your hair texture is tightly coiled, then you are in 4C types of hair.
So, by now, you have a clear understanding of your face type and your hair texture types.
Now it’s a perfect time to do some hairstyle according to your face and hair texture type to look gorgeous.
5 Different types of hairstyles –
Hair Type: 3B/3C
I feel this is the simplest form of hairstyle for curly hair people. As It requires few tools, so it will not take your 5 min to create this beautiful hairstyle.
- Comb your hair properly
- Take a band to gather all your hair and tie them.
- Pull lightly and begin fluffing out the curls by using your comb teeth or anything else.
- Additional Tips-
- Try to use a silk band to tie your hair
- Take out a few curls at the front for a tousled look.
Hair Type: 3C/4A
This is another super easy to create a style for your curly hair.
- Use a comb and divide it into section
- Then grab your front hair tie to create a small ponytail and wrap the hair around it to make a bun & Secure with bobby pins.
- Once your bun is set, comb the rest of the hair.
- Additional Tips-
- Add some oil to hydrate your hair strands.
3.HALF-UP SPACE BUNS
Hair Type: 3A/3B
This is another super easy 2 min hairstyle. It’s perfect for long curly hair.
- Use a comb to divide into two sections of your hair.
- Then, create a small ponytail and secure it with a rubber band
- Wrap the section and create a small bun and secure it with bobby pins.
- Repeat the same process in the other section.
- Style the rest of your hair as you want.
- Additional Tips:
- Use hairspray to fix all your baby hair.
4. HALO BRAID
Hair Type: 4C
- How To:
- Create two sections of your hair through a comb.
- Take one section and divide it into two parts. Twisting the strands until you reached the edge. Then secure them with bobby pins.
- Repeat this process for the other part.
- Additional Tips:
Apply oil or conditioner to moisture your hair before beginning with this hairstyle.
- Best Hair Dryers to Buy Under $30/40/50
- 8 Best Hair Dryers under $50/$100– Reviews and Advice
- The 8 Best Hair Dryers for Frizzy Hair to give them a Superb Texture
- Our Buyer’s Guide Will Help You Find the Best Hair Dryers for Curly Hair
- How to Trim your Hair at Home?
- Top 10 Best Hair Dryers Under $90 For Frizzy,Damaged,Curly,Straight
5. MESSY BUN
Hair Type: 3C
- Comb your hair and create a ponytail.
- twist the ponytail loosely and create a bun around the hair tie.
- Secure it with bobby pins.
- Additional Tips:
- As its’s name is a messy bun, so don’t be afraid to pull out a few curls for a casual look.
- Add some accessories to b presentable for any occasion.
I hope, by now, you have already decided which style do you try first on your hair.
Go ahead and look fabulous with the recommended hairstyles.
If you are not blessed with curly hairs, but you want to create any of the mentioned styles then you can make your hair curly by using curler and then try any of these styles to create a stunning look.