Yes, hair cut at home!! It may sound strange but it would be super exciting and challenging so, ladies! let’s try it out today!! Peeking out from a bit of fringe is sexy. Bang-induced blindness is not. If you are not quite ready for a full haircut, take things into your own hands: “trimming your own bangs will keep your cut looking fresh between salon visits”, says stylist Garren of the Garren New York salon.
If you notice subtle growth then it would a good idea to go for trimming, but be careful and follow every step suggested here. Now without thinking much let’s start the procedure!
- Style bangs as usual take out a small section and clip back the rest of your hair.
- Now, grab a pair of straightedge cuticles or moustache scissors.
- Start at the centre of your bangs and work your way to the outside.
- Using your fingers, gently hold a small section of dry hair – only about 10 to 12 hairs at a time – straight down against your forehead.
- Don’t pull too tight otherwise you’ll stretch the hair and end up cutting a lot more.
- Now put your fingers on the exact point from where you want to cut.
- Hold the section carefully and trim off all the hair which are just below the fingers.
- When you are done trimming each section, comb it back into the rest of your bangs to check the length (and that they are even) before moving on.
- When one half is done, return to the centre then trim in the opposite direction until you are done.
- Best Hair Dryers to Buy Under $30/40/50
- 8 Best Hair Dryers under $50/$100– Reviews and Advice
- The 8 Best Hair Dryers for Frizzy Hair to give them a Superb Texture
- Our Buyer’s Guide Will Help You Find the Best Hair Dryers for Curly Hair
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush reviews
- Top 10 Best Hair Dryers Under $90 For Frizzy,Damaged,Curly,Straight
When you read this procedure it sounds too simple but be careful as one wrong move may ruin your entire hairstyle. From a safety point of view, in the beginning, select a small length to cut off. So you have an option to do the damage control. And one more thing, perform this task in a relaxed mood with plenty of time and no external disturbance, it will help you to concentrate and reduce the chances of error as well.