You love beautifully colored nails alright but does waiting for them to be ready pisses you off sometimes?
No worries gal as a good quality nail polish dryer for regular polish can eliminate all the unnecessary waiting for you and make your nail polish beautiful and ready in no time.
But just like in the case of any other cosmetic, nail polish dryers are also available in a dozen of brands which can really boggle your mind let alone giving you great-looking nails.
So that’s why we decided to review a few of them so that you can just focus on being beautiful instead of pulling your hair with confusion.
6 of the best nail dryers for regular polish are examined in this post. The UV lights help to speed up the drying process for the finger and toe nail.
If there’s something tedious about manicure, then it is to sit around waiting for your nails to dry up. If you like to make your own nails, this may be particularly frustrating. But you must not wait eternally until your nails dry any longer. You do not have to think of it today as an opportunity to do your nails in a lounge with just how easily available manicure dryers are.
Instead, in the comfort of your home you can take advantage of this invention!
How to Work with UV Nail dryers?
The way a nail polish dryer fan functions is quite easy; it blows air onto the wet polish in order to speed up the drying process. Another idea is, however, a professional UV nail polish dryer.
After all, how quickly can your nails dry up with light?
First of all, the composition of UV gel nails is different from the normal nail polishing. This means that the reaction between UV rays and the special polish is not just the “light drying up” of your nails.
Whatever the type of nail polish that you use; be it UV gel, rhinestone gel, nail sculpture gel, CND shellac, nail builder gel or LED gel, these dryers can dry different polish and gel in no time. This is why a acrylic nail dryer is handy for home use. Read on as we review the 6 best nail dryers for regular polish for your utmost beauty and elegance.
Here we go!
A Quick Buying Guide of Fingernail Dryer
If you don’t know what to look for while buying a nail dryer, it can be difficult. This is a buying guide for a long-lasting and dependable nail dryer.
- Size matters – When purchasing a nail dryer, it’s important to think about the size. To reduce drying time, choose one that is large enough to hold both your hands and feet.
- Price – Price is a key consideration. When compared to commercial nail dryers, home nail dryers are less expensive. The fee to pay will be determined by the purpose of the use.
- Pick the proper type based on your preferences – Nail dryers come in two varieties. Others employ light, while others utilize hot and cold air.Select the type with which you feel most at ease.
- Best UV Nail Lamp To Buy
- 10 Best Acrylic Nail Kits for Beginners
- Looking for the Best UV/Led Nail Lamp? We’ll Spoil you with 9 Options here!
- Everything You Need To Know About Electric Nail Files & Drills
- 8 Best Gel Nail Polish Brands On Amazon to give your nails a Sassy Look
- The 9 Best UV/LED Nail Lamps: Reviews & Guide
- How To Remove False Nails Attached With Nail Glue
- How to Dry Nail Polish Fast With Hairspray? Easiest Ways you will ever find!
- How to Work with UV Nail dryers?
- After all, how quickly can your nails dry up with light?
- A Quick Buying Guide of Fingernail Dryer
- 6 Best Nail Dryer for Regular Polish Reviews
- #1.The SunUv 24W LED UV Nail Dryer
- #2.Best Cordless Nail Lamp: Lumcrissy 72W Rechargeable
- #3.Best effective FingerNail Dryer: LuxeUp 54W UV Nail Lamp Dryer
- #4.Best LED Nail Dryer: Gustala 54W LED Nail Lamp Dryer
- #5.Fastest Home Lamp: Abox Star2 72W
- #6.Built-In Phone Stand: Beetles 18W/36W Red Light Lamp
6 Best Nail Dryer for Regular Polish Reviews
4.7 out of 5 1,355 global ratings
- Timer setting – For a quick-drying nail, the nail dryer fan has four timer options. Depending on the gel type, you can pick between 10, 30, 60, and 120 seconds.
- Infrared sensor – If your dryer has an infrared sensor, you won’t have to worry about turning it on automatically. Once your hand is inside the nail lamp, it begins automatically.
- Protects the eyes – This best nail polish dryer is meant to protect your eyes by blocking light glares with its half-closed design.
- 80W power – Its 80W power, along with 36 pieces of UV/LED light beads, ensures a pleasant nail curing experience.
- 5 clever functions – This nail polish machine for a regular nail polish dryer has five smart features that make it very easy to use.
- Smart over-temperature, digital time display, time memory function, double speed curing, and painless builder/hard gel curing are only a few of the features.
This finger nail polish dryer offers salon-quality power in a design that’s easy to use for beginners and has room for two hands at the same time.
Smart over-temperature, digital time display, time memory function, double speed curing, and painless builder/hard gel curing are only a few of the features.
- Comfortable low-heat mode
- They’ve made improvements to their design.
- Can fit both hands at the same time
- The bottom plate can be removed.
- Motion sensors and pre-programmed timers
- Shorter curing time
- Excellent for pedicures.
- Somewhat heavier than others
- It’s too huge to fit in your purse.
- For some, the bottom comes out far too readily.
Rating: 4.7/5 207 global ratings
- Four timing options – The nail fan dryer for regular nail polish has four timed options for quick drying. To cure your nails effectively and satisfactorily, choose 10, 30, 45, or 60 seconds.
- Safe to use – The device includes a metal cover that keeps your hands cool. To absorb the heat generated by the nail dryer, the cover is composed of alloy metal.
- Excellent design – The equipment is designed to make your manicure and pedicure as simple as possible.
- Long-lasting UV/LED lights – The lights are meant to last. They have a 50000-hour lifespan.
- Automatic sensor – The nail dryer is powered by an automatic sensor that detects your hand. When your hand is within the nail lamp, turn it on, and when your hand is out, turn it off.
Uv Lumcrissy’s rechargeable, cordless nail lamp eliminates the need for you to be near an outlet and comes with a broad number of functions designed with functionality in mind. It is the best one among all manicure dryers.
- It’s cordless and rechargeable.
- It’s suitable for usage at home or in a salon.
- There’s more area for other hands on the side display.
- The orientation of the LED display can be changed.
- A 12-hour charge comes from a two-hour charge.
- Removable base
- LED bulbs (36 total)
- There are numerous timer settings available.
- A sensor in the hand
- Set the temperature to low.
- The Pink colour isn’t liked by everyone.
- You must remember to charge it at some point.
- It is heavier than corded variants due to the battery.
Rating: 4.8/5 28,012 global ratings
- Gel polish compatible – The nail lamp dryer is compatible with UV gel, builder gel, sculpting gel, rhinestone gems glue, CND Shellac, and OPI gel polish.
- Timer – When drying your nails, use the digital timing with four timer settings as a guide. An LED display is included with the timer. Depending on the gel polish kind, your nails can dry in 10, 30, 60, or 99 seconds.
- 54W plus 36 LED lights – The combined power of a 54-watt nail dryer and 36 LED lights provide effective and satisfactory nail curing in a short amount of time.
- Removable base – For easy storage and transit, it comes with a removable foundation.
- Motion detection – The sensors the motion detection technology allows you to utilize the machine without pressing any buttons. When your hand enters the nail lamp, the sensors immediately turn on the equipment.
This 54 watts best nail dryer for regular polish has enough power to effectively cure your nails in a short amount of time. The machine, which is equipped with 36 LED bulbs, can quickly dry your nails. The bright lights make the drying process go quickly and painlessly.
It’s ideal for all kinds of gel polishes. The amount of time it takes for the gel to cure is determined by the type of gel. This is why there are four timers on the device.
For optimal nail curing, choose 10, 30, 60, or 99 seconds. This professional nail dryer also includes a quality nail care set with gel removal clips, a nail file, and a cuticle pusher as a bonus.
- It’s simple to use
- It has an add-on nail care kit
- It has a sensor that detects itself
- It has a display of an LED timer
- Regular nail paint does not dry; only gel polish does.
- It is 110v, not dual voltage.
Rating: 4.7/ 5 474 global ratings
- Automatic sensor – When your hands are placed in the lamp, the sensor identifies them automatically.
- 4 timer settings – The nail dryer has four timed settings to help you dry your nails quickly. Choose from 10, 30, 60, or 99 seconds to cure your nails quickly.
- Eye protection – Its half-closed shape protects the eyes from injury.
- Long-lasting LED lights – For faster nail drying, the dryer features 36 UV/LED lights with wavelengths of 365nm and 405nm, respectively.
- Auto sensor design – When your hands are placed under the LED light, the auto sensor identifies them and begins drying your nails automatically.
The odorless and non-toxic fingernail polish dryer has four timed settings for perfectly dry nails. It has a UV LED light to speed up the drying process of your nails.
The time may be read from the huge digital display. Its vast area design allows you to place both hands on the table at the same time. LED lights are long-lasting and can last up to 50000 hours.
There is a cooling chip that aids in the cooling of the gadget when it is used for long periods of time. The dryer is small and portable. It can be used at the salon or at home. It should only be used for gel polish.
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Detection of motion through the auto sensor
- There are four timer settings
- It shields the eyes.
- It is not suited for regular nail polish.
- It is large and bulky.
Rating: 4.7/5 354 global ratings
- Battery – The Star2’s power has been increased to 72 watts, allowing it to cure gel faster than the lesser wattage lamps on this list.
- High quality and simple – It’s really simple to use and comes with all of the features you’d expect from a high-quality lamp.
- Good sensor – Automatic sensors that turn the light on when your hand is inserted, a magnetic removable base for cleaning and pedicures, and settings that are simple to select.
- Easy carrying – It has a handle for easy carrying and is quite light.
Check out the Star2 by Abox if you don’t have a lot of time and need an excellent nail lamp for home use.
- 72W of power cures quickly with an automatic light sensor
- Touch buttons that are simple to utilize
- There are presets as well as a low-heat mode.
- Magnetically detachable base
- It doesn’t get that hot here.
- The Pink colour isn’t for everyone.
- There isn’t enough room for two hands.
- Lightweight to the point of being unsettling.
Rating: 4.7/5 530 global ratings
- Easy to use – Even while lamps are curing nails faster and faster these days, there are still minutes spent doing nothing but watching a small counter count down. While you wait, you can keep watching on your phone with this lighting.
- Power – The Beetles light has an adjustable power setting, allowing you to choose between 36 watts and 18 watts.
- LED setup – It also uses red LED light, which is better for your eyes and skin, according to the manufacturer.
- Magnetic base – It includes all of the features you’d expect from a modern lamp, including a magnetic removable base, a motion sensor that turns the light on when your hand is inserted, a digital readout, and three time presets.
The Beetles Adjustable Nail Lamp answers a problem you were previously unaware of. It contains a built-in slot for your smartphone, making it more convenient to use while your nails cure.
- Smartphone stand that is one of a kind
- Power ranges from 18 to 36 watts.
- Color selection
- There are three different timer options.
- Magnetic base.
- It is preferable for your skin to be exposed to red light.
- Automatic sensor
- There isn’t enough room for two hands.
- There isn’t much evidence that red light diminishes wrinkles.
- The phone prevents access to the buttons.
So that’s it gorgeous!
The best nail polish dryers to dry and beautify your nails in no time.
However, which model you choose is totally up to your budget and preferences.
Pick the best nail polish dryer and steal attention from all the cats around you at a party.
Also, don’t forget to check out our nail polish expiration guide so that you can use your old nail polish in the best way possible.
Until next time…
Be sexy, stay sexy!